This is a simple story of a simple family trying to slow down this crazy life and enjoy the "moments"...



Friday, May 22, 2015

Four years….


My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus' name.


When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.



His oath His covenant and blood,
Support me in the overwhelming flood;


When all around my hope gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.


On Christ the solid rock I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
On Christ the solid rock I stand, 
All other ground is sinking sand.


Christ alone, Cornerstone,
Weak made strong, in the Savior's love,
Through the storm--He is Lord,
Lord of all.



Thanks, God.  For new beginnings.

No comments: