This is a simple story of a simple family trying to slow down this crazy life and enjoy the "moments"...



Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Girl Gets It….

I am on a bit of MT kick….and I like it!!!



A Christian leader visited Mother Teresa. 
As he prepared to leave, she asked him: "How can I pray for you." 
He replied: "That I have more clarity on the plan that the Lord has for me in the future."
Mother Teresa replied: "I will not pray that for you. If you have clarity on the specifics of His plan, you will rely on your knowledge. Instead, I will pray that you have more trust. He wants you to rely on Him, not your knowledge. He will care for the specifics.
The leader answered: "But, Mother Teresa: you always had clarity." 
"No," she replied. "I never had clarity. I only had trust."

No comments: