This is a simple story of a simple family trying to slow down this crazy life and enjoy the "moments"...



Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Small Change....

I started a blog 3 (and a little bit) years ago as my husband and I were heading down to Guatemala to bring our daughter home. It really helped our boys stay connected to us and allowed family and friends to be a part of the journey. It also helped keep me sane as we navigated the strangest "delivery room" in Central America!

Since then the blog has become....well....fun.
It keeps our long distance family in touch with our daily life (without making them come in person!)....
It gives my kids a record of the fact that we DO do fun things in our lives (even though they are sure I never let them do anything worthwhile)....
It gives our friends the chance to peek into our lives (often shaking their heads in utter disbelief of our life)...
And it allows us to (selectively!) live out loud. To share our faith...our family...our chaos and our wonderfully messy lives with anyone who has the crazy desire to dive in!

My last blog driver was not quite what I wanted to keep going with....so I've renamed and moved the blog to here. If you want the background....head over to Family of Five and party on.

Meanwhile....I'll try to make myself at home here. Check back soon....we'll chat.

1 comment:

Bec said...

There might be a way you can transfer all your old posts over to this one so they are all in one place. I could be majorly wrong, but I'll check with Seth and see if it is super hard. :)

Cousin Bec